You may post any question related to CooRecorder in this meeting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 23:24
- Real name: Lars-Ã…ke Larsson
- Location: Saltsjobaden (Stockholm), Sweden
Within the development/test version of CooRecorder there is now a mechanism for dating the measurement series.
Dating can be done in two ways:
1. dating of the outermost ring
2. dating of a selected ring which has been identified as a known pointer year
When the series is dated, year numbers will be plotted for every 10th ring which may be useful when many more pointer years can be identified.
The dating command is accessed either via the Y key (Year!) or via menu command More/Set year (Y)
When you later insert points around the dated ring, the year number of the ring will not change.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest