From Cybis Wiki
Revision as of 18:50, 27 December 2011 by Taxelson
This page is intended to list various websites where dendro data occasionally may be found, sometimes when searching for something else. They may be listed just in order not to forget them. Perhaps they will be useful for somebody sometime.
Sites containing possibly useful dendro tree ring data
- http://hbar.phys.msu.ru/gorm/dating/kolchin.htm Колчин Б.А., Черных Н.Б.: ДЕНДРОХРОНОЛОГИЯ ВОСТОЧНОЙ ЕВРОПЫ, 1977. (B.A Kolchin, N.B Chernykh: Dendrochronology in Estern Europe). A great amount of individual PISY samples from Russia, about AD 800 to recent.
- http://www.archeologia.ru/Library/Image/32eac3d74d96/show/pic2 Individual samples from Novgorod AD 1200-1400. Дендрохронология Новгорода 1970 г., Колчин Б.А., Иллюстрации, (B.A Kolchin: Dendrochronology in Novgorod 1970)
- Stefan Liebert: Eichenchronologie im Raum Wien 1462-1995, Diplomarbeit. The paper contains a chronology.
- Johannes Gelhart: Dendrochronologische Untersuchungen an mittelalterlichen Kirchendächern im Bundesland Salzburg Diplomarbeit, Wien 2004. Contains some medieval PCAB and LADE curve diagrams for Salzburg area, which may be possible to remeasure.
- Nigel Nayling: Tree-Ring Analysis of Framing Timbers from the Princes Channel Wreck, Thames Estuary, HARP Dendrochronology Report 2004/02, May 2004. Contains oak chronology found to be from eastern England, in table form AD 1269-1514
- Bridge, M. C.: The Dendrochronological Dating of Buildings in Southern England Chronology (table data) AD 1083-1589.
- http://www.arts.cornell.edu/dendro/HercPompCaptured.pdf contains diagram and rather clear images.
- Follow up: http://www.arts.cornell.edu/dendro/97news/97adplet.html
- P.I.Kuniholm Dendrochronology and Other Applications of Tree-ring Studies in Archaeology (Also contains some maybe measurable images, but the resulting measurements will be of rather questionable value according to the lack of context...)
- More finds of Alp beams around the Mediterranean sea: http://www.arts.cornell.edu/dendro/2004News/ADP2004.html
- http://dendro.cornell.edu/articles/kuniholm1993.pdf Tille Höyük (Ankara-area?) floating BC oak chronology.
- Dendrochronological investigations at Porsuk / Ulukisla, Turkey. Preliminary report, 1987-1989 by Griggs, Kuniholm, et al. (contains data; table and diagrams).
- ↑ samples probably also included in ITRDB: russ1.rwl info, and dated 1 year too late. see Novgorod
- ↑ Dendrodta as rwl available here
- ↑ Retrieved data analyzed and discussed in: L-Å Larsson & T. Axelson: Comments on P.I. Kuniholm's "Dendrochronological investigations at Herculaneum and Pompeii"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Retrieved tree ring data available