From Cybis Wiki
Revision as of 10:30, 26 October 2011 by Taxelson
This page is intended to list various websites where dendro data occasionally may be found, sometimes when searching for something else. They may be listed just in order not to forget them. Perhaps they will be useful for somebody sometime.
Sites containing possibly useful dendro tree ring data
- Stefan Liebert: Eichenchronologie im Raum Wien 1462-1995, Diplomarbeit. The paper contains a chronology.
- Johannes Gelhart: Dendrochronologische Untersuchungen an mittelalterlichen Kirchendächern im Bundesland Salzburg Diplomarbeit, Wien 2004. Contains some medieval PCAB and LADE curve diagrams for Salzburg area, which may be possible to remeasure.
- http://www.arts.cornell.edu/dendro/HercPompCaptured.pdf contains diagram and rather clear images.
- Follow up: http://www.arts.cornell.edu/dendro/97news/97adplet.html
- P.I.Kuniholm Dendrochronology and Other Applications of Tree-ring Studies in Archaeology (Also contains some maybe measurable images, but the resulting measurements will be of rather questionable value according to the lack of context...)
- More finds of Alp beams around the Mediterranean sea: http://www.arts.cornell.edu/dendro/2004News/ADP2004.html
- http://dendro.cornell.edu/articles/kuniholm1993.pdf Tille Höyük (Ankara-area?) floating BC oak chronology.
- Dendrochronological investigations at Porsuk / Ulukisla, Turkey. Preliminary report, 1987-1989 by Griggs, Kuniholm, et al. (contains data; table and diagrams).
- ↑ Retrieved data analyzed and discussed in: L-Å Larsson & T. Axelson: Comments on P.I. Kuniholm's "Dendrochronological investigations at Herculaneum and Pompeii"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Retrieved tree ring data available