SfsnPISY is a Pinus sylvestris collection by Torbjörn Axelson, 1455-2004, containing samples from various places in Säfsnäs parish in southwestern Dalarna, , both living trees and cores from buildings. The altitude of the area is mainly above 300 m and sometimes also above 400 m, but trees grown above about 400 meters may probably not have been useful for buildings.
- SfsnPISY/w (released 2009-06-06)
Origin of identities starting with:
- frgE: Living trees at road 247 just east of Fredriksberg,
- frsra: Living trees, bog, south of Frösaråsen,
- SfBs: Bakarstugan, Säfsbyn, Building, see the report for details.
- SfHnB: Building in Hån, see the report for details.
- SfHnS: Another building in Hån, see the same report as above.
- SfHPBV: Building at Säfsnäs hembygdsgård, moved from Västerfallet, near Frösaråsen, see report for details.
- SfHRM: RikMats bod, Building at Säfsnäs hembygdsgård, moved from Drafsen, see report for details.
- SfKlS: Belltower at Säfsnäs Church,
It may be a good idea to remove the frsra-samples when and replace them with other samples, from normal ground sites.