List of various dated samples
Various dated samples. Sometimes we get the opportunity to measure and date some odd sample - odd in the meaning that it comes from an area or covers a timespan where there are no other or too few samples available to form a useful chronology. By publishing measurements of such material in a systematic way and under a free license, such samples will sooner or later become useful for compiling new, freely available chronologies.
Northern coast of Sweden and Finland
Stockholm wide area
- Stockholm1-PISY 1407-1619
- Stockholm archipelago, Jutholmen, PISY 1575-1725 PISY
- Tierp1-PISY 1780-1855
- Vallen Laholm Granary PISY 1782-1860 Unknown origin, best matches towards Stockholm area, Gotland and Estonia.
Åland sea and Archipelago sea coasts
- Åbo/Turku1 Aimo 1671-1792 PISY (The origin of this timber is unknown - we only know where the ship was built.)
Bothnian Sea coasts
South east Sweden, coast near
- A sample from Linköping Chatedral 1698-1770
- AkulPCAB Glommersträsk, Lappland 1610-1884 (3 stems)
- Husaby-Gökhem-Göteve-Kestad oak, (Samples from Alf Bråthen site, mainly early medieval)
- Halm171-5, Samples from boat boards found in Halmstad, originaly from Poland. AD 1232-1399