HotagenPISY is a Pinus sylvestris collection from Hotagen area in northern Jämtland, near the Norwegian border , by Jan-Olov Språng. The time span is 1118-2010 and maximum sample (stem) depth is 20 (>2: 1338-2009). The altitudes is between 350 and 530 meters above sea level. Living and dead trees, often with fire scares.
Origins of samples
- hob01 Stump with fire scars. (Altitude of samples starting with hob...: 350 m a.s.l.)
- hob03 Fallen stem with fire scars.
- hob04 Stump with fire scars.
- hob05 Fallen stem with fire scars.
- hob09 Laying stem with fire scars.
- hob10-11 Living tree
- hob12 Stump with fire scars.
- hob13 Laying stem with fire scars. Approx. 15 outermost rings omitted.
- hot01 Stortallen (The great pine) in Hotagen (Altitude of samples starting with hot...: 530 m a.s.l.)
- hot02 Growing tree 100 m south of Stortallen
- hot03-5 Old living trees near "Stortallen"
- hot06 Old dead tree near Stortallen
- hot07 Old tree near Stortallen
- hot09 Living tree near Stortallen
- hot11-12 Living tree near Stortjärn
- hot13 Dead tree near Stortjärn
A block correlation analysis towards a mean of JAEMTUA_PISY and SE006 as reference reveals possible problems in the segment 1398-1457. Also some single blocks shows low correlation values towards rest of the collection.
- ↑ See List of references useful in southern and central Scandinavia
- ↑ This analysis referes to the version of 22 Jan 2010