From Cybis Wiki
Revision as of 22:26, 22 May 2010 by Taxelson
List of extensions used for computer files related to dendrochronology
- .cat CATRAS format (A non text format for dendro data)
- .crn Tucson chronology format, used by ITRDB, CDendro
- .d D-Format
- .dec Obsolete extension for Tucson format, commonly used by early versions of CDendro. For compatibility with other programs, use .rwl!
- .fh Heidelberg format. TSAP standard format, (supported by CDendro)
- .fil Collection file (meta file) used by CDendro (text format)
- .jpg Jpeg format. Common image file format, used by CooRecorder
- .pos List of coordinates caught from a .jpg file by CooRecorder and read by CDendro (text format)
- .rwl Tucson format, used by ITRDB, CDendro
- .tuc Tucson format, used by [various] (not supported by CDendro)
- .txt Ordinary plain text format, but used also for a particular dendro data format by Besancon dendro database.
- .wid CDendro format for ring width data (single sample).