Dalarna pre AD1350 PISY
Dalarna pre AD1350 PISY is a collection of various Pinus sylvestris samples from Dalarna which contains annual rings for the time before 1350. Those samples are relatively rare and therefore a wide regional collection of samples from various sites may be useful. Some of the samples are already included in other collections. Also samples from more recent time are qualified if they go down to 1320 or earlier.
- Dalarna pre AD1350 PISY/w AD 948-1509, at least 3 samples depth: AD 1053-1494, maximum sample (stems) depth: 16 (ver. 16 Mars 2012)
- Old version from 7 September 2010
- Old version from 14 September 2009
Identities starting with:
- Alh: Älvdalen, (Bertil Israels) see ÄlvdalenPISY
- EvBe: Älvdalen, (B. Israels) see ÄlvdalenPISY
- Gaprg: Reused log found in a building belonging to Gamla prostgården (old deanery) in Gagnef, (B. Israels),
- Ippi: Building in Floda parish (Torbjörn Axelson), see report (in Swedish)
- JutFr: Härbre from Färnäs, Mora, now in Grangärde (Torbjörn Axelson), see report (in Swedish).
- Man: Älvdalen (B. Israels) see ÄlvdalenPISY
- NusHg: Nusnäs hembygdsgård (B. Israels)
- Rals: Old log found in lake Rälsjön (B. Israels),
- zorg: Eldhuset, Zorns gammelgård, Mora, by T. Axelson and B. Israels, see Zorns gammelgård, Eldhuset